The Wells Fargo IMAX Theatre at Marbles is located at 201 East Hargett Street in Downtown Raleigh, at the corner of Hargett and Blount streets across from Moore Square. For customized transit, walking or driving directions, enter your starting address in the box below.
- Nights & Weekends – FREE parking is available on surface streets surrounding the theatre on nights, weekends and holidays. The Wilmington Street Station Deck is free weeknights after 7:00 pm and on weekends (except for special event days).
- Street Parking – There is metered parking on Blount, Person and Hargett Streets surrounding the theatre. Metered spaces are free on nights, weekends and holidays. Unmetered street parking can be found on Bloodworth Street, two blocks east of the theatre.
- Wilmington Street Station Parking Deck – This city-owned pay parking deck is conveniently located right across Blount Street from the museum. There are entrances when heading North on Wilmington Street between Hargett and Morgan Streets, and when heading South on Blount Street between Morgan and Hargett Streets. Please visit GoDowntownRaleigh.com for more information about hours and fees for this parking deck.
- Longview Parking Lot – This pay lot is located near the North entrance to our campus. There are entrances when heading East on Morgan Street between Blount and Person Streets, and when heading North on Person Street between Hargett and Morgan Streets. Visit GoDowntownRaleigh.com for more information about this parking lot.
Please note that Marbles does NOT own this lot.
- By Bus – Ride Raleigh's CAT bus to Moore Square Station or Triangle Transit to the CAT/Triangle Transit Transfer Center at Moore Square. Exit to Hargett Street, and IMAX Theatre is to the right. For more information, schedules and maps visit Go Triangle.
- Already downtown? – Drive downtown, park once, ride the R-Line and visit Marbles and other downtown attractions. Hop on The R Line, Raleigh's FREE circulator service at one of its 20 downtown Raleigh stops. More information and hours.
- By Train – The Raleigh Amtrak Train Station is located at 320 West Cabarrus Street, eight blocks (15 minute walk) from the IMAX Theatre. More information.
- Bus Parking – There is limited first come, first serve parking for buses and vans in the immediate downtown area Wednesday through Friday. Our Guest Services team will be happy to assist you with this on the day of your visit.